Relaxing at the magical Mohonk Mountain House! Doing some Japanese “Shinrin-Yoku”better known as “Forest Bathing” for de-stressing & relaxation, some canoeing & of course overindulging with 3 meals a day included! Choosing the calming colors of forests and nature are always good Feng Shui for your home and your well-being. #forestbathing #shinrinyoku
Library Au Courant (Trending)
The home library is trending big now. Create a room, space or a cozy corner surrounded by books and magazines that ignite your imagination, bring a sense of calm, inspire you to follow your passions or transport you to exotic destinations around the world. Here you have the world at your fingertips, what are you going to do with it?
Why a Fire Pit is a great idea even more now!
1. Adds a Multi-Season Space ~ Create a space that encourages you to be out more to enjoy the fresh air.
2. Ambiance and warmth ~ On colder night, wrap yourself in a warm blanket and enjoy the fire’s glow and the dancing of the flames. The light of the fire draw us closer and wraps its warmth around us. (Keep a few blankets draped on chairs for additional warmth).
3. Add a spark into your romance ~ Enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine and being with your loved one.
4. Fireside Entertainment ~ Perfect for safe social distancing. Invite friends and family over, arranging chairs around your fire pit and have a great time. No fire is the same, so it is always welcoming, warming and mesmerizing.
5. Get Cookin’ ~ Who doesn’t love roasting marshmallows and making s’mores…be creative!
Interior Design FYI ~ The the optimal height for countertops is 36″. Most cabinet bases are 34.5″ high, with toe kick & countertop thickness of 1.5 “. Or you can order custom cabinets for your desired height.